Before you come
Useful information for you to be well prepared before visiting us for the first time
- COVID-19 Announcements
- What happens during the first session?
- Understanding Provisional Psychologists
- What should I tell my child?
- Service delivery under the NDIS
- Who should come to appointments, and what should I bring?
- High Needs Cases
- Rural, remote and interstate services
- Getting to the clinic
- Outreach Program: Merimbula 2021
- Preparing for a Video Consultation
- Waiting list information