Terms and Conditions - Workshops
This article describes the Terms and Conditions for workshops, events or programs ('events') offered at a Quirky Kid Clinic. If you are unsure the workshop or program you are registering is an adequate for your child, please contact our customer support before registering.
By purchasing a ticketed, booking or registering to one of our events, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- Children attending to an event are expected to demonstrate adequate behaviour at all times. Disruptive behaviour, interruptions, non-compliance to instruction and any other behaviour that may disrupt the group, according to the facilitator, can result in the expulsion from the group.
- If a participant is excluded the ticket fee will not be refunded. The workshop facilitator is the person who decides if the behaviour is not adequate.
- Tickets to an event are non-refundable, transferable or exchangeable. Please ensure you choose your workshop carefully and that you are available at the date and time of your booking as the change of circumstances is not a reason for a refund.
- Tickets are only valid for the workshop or event date and time you have booked for and as described on our website or event registration email.
- We do not provide a refund simply because you changed your mind.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop. If we cancel a workshop we will give you a full refund.
- We reserve the right to change the time of a workshop to make sure we meet the minimum number of participants required (2 participants). We will contact you and let you know about the time change within 3 to 5 days of the workshop. If you can't attend the new date and time, we will give you a credit for a future workshop.
- Events are not treatment interventions. Our events aim to assist in developing a particular skill; developing education about a particular subject or developing strategies to manage a particular presentation.
- Events do not guarantee to fix an issue. Psychological presentations are complex and may require consistent and coordinated intervention.
- The age ranges advertised are indicative only. At our own discretion, we may vary the ages to ensure a workshop can go ahead. The age differences won't be too significant.
- Mix gender sessions. Our events are for mix genders and any configuration may be present during the session.
- If a facilitator is not able to deliver a session, we will organize a replacement session within 10 business days. If you can't attend the replacement session, we will not provide you with a refund.