Terms and Conditions - Workshops
This article describes the Terms and Conditions for workshops, events or programs ("events") offered at a Quirky Kid Clinic. If you are not sure whether the workshop or program you are registering for is appropriate for your child, please contact our customer support before registering.
By purchasing registering for one of our events, you agree to the Terms and Conditions below:
- Children attending an event are expected to demonstrate adequate behaviour at all times. Disruptive behaviour, non-compliance with instructions and any other behaviour that interrupts the program, according to the facilitator, may result in expulsion from the group.
- If a participant is excluded, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Tickets to an event are non-refundable, transferable or exchangeable. Please ensure you choose your workshop carefully and that you are available at the date and time of your booking as a change of circumstances is not a reason for a refund.
- Tickets are only valid for the workshop or event date and time you have booked for as described on our website or event registration email.
- We do not provide a refund simply because you changed your mind or did not like the other participants in a specific group.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop. If we cancel a workshop you will be fully refunded.
- We reserve the right to change the time of a workshop to make sure we meet the minimum number of participants required (2 participants). We will contact you and let you know about the time change within 3 to 5 days of the workshop. If you are unable to attend the new date and time, we will give you a credit for a future workshop.
- Workshops are not treatment interventions. Our workshops aim to assist in the development of particular skills, developing education about a particular subject, or developing strategies to manage a particular presentation. They are educational in nature and not a health service. Workshops are delivered by trained and accredited facilitators who may or may not be registered health professionals.
- Workshops are not guaranteed to fix an issue. Psychological presentations are complex and may require consistent and coordinated intervention.
- The age ranges advertised are indicative only. At our own discretion, we may vary the ages to ensure a workshop can go ahead (the age differences will not be significant).
- Sessions will be mix-gender. Our events are for all genders, and any configuration may be present during the session.
- If a facilitator is unable to deliver a session, we will organise a replacement session within 10 business days. If you are unable to attend the replacement session, we will not provide you with a refund.
- During COVID-19, workshops session may need to be delivered online. If this is the case, you agree to actively participate in each session. No refunds or makeup sessions will be offered if this occurs.
- If you are instructed to self isolate due to COVID-19 and are unable to attend our Holiday workshops in person, we will provide you with a video link to attend online.