Terms and Conditions - Workshops
This article will describe the terms and conditions of workshops or programs ('events') offered in one of our clinics. Those terms are necessary to ensure our events are delivered with a consistent quality standard. If you are not sure this is an adequate workshop for your child, please contact our customer support.
By purchasing a ticketed to one of our events, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- Children attending to our workshops are expected to demonstrate adequate behaviour at all times. Disruptive behaviour, interruptions, non-compliance to instruction and any other behaviour that may disrupt the group, according to the facilitator, will result in the expulsion from the group. If a participant is excluded due tor any behaviour issues described above, the ticket fee will not be refunded. The workshop facilitator is the person who decides if the behaviour is not adequate.
- Tickets to the workshops or events are non-refundable, transferable or exchangeable. Please ensure you choose your workshop carefully and that you are available at the date of your booking as the change of circumstances is not a reason for a refund.
- Tickets are only valid for the workshop or event date and time you have booked for and as described out on our website or event registration email.
- We do not provide a refund simply because you changed your mind.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop. If we cancel a workshop we will give you a full refund.
- We reserve the right to change the time of a workshop to make sure we meet the minimum number of participants required (3 participants). We will contact you and let you know of time changes within 3 to 5 days of the workshop. If you can't attend the new date and time, we will give you a credit for a future workshop.
- The workshops are not treatment interventions. Our workshops aim to assist in developing a particular skill; developing education about a particular subject or developing strategies to manage a particular presentation.
- Workshops do not guarantee to fix an issue. Psychological presentations are complex and may require consistent and coordinated intervention often involving multiple professionals and parents.
- The age ranges advertised are indicative only. At our own discretion, we may vary the ages to ensure a workshop can go ahead. The age differences won't be too significant and we try and keep it within a maximum of 3 years apart
- Mix gender sessions. Our workshops are for mix genders and any configuration may be present during the session.
- If a facilitator is not able to deliver a session. We will organize a replacement session within 10 business days. If you can't not attend the replacement session, we will not provide you with a refund.